The Quality Management System of Cineca is compliance with the international standard ISO 9001, since November 2001.
The current scope of the certificate is: "Design, development, creation of ICT infrastructure and application solutions, support, service delivery and outsourcing in the fields of information technology with reference to:
- ICT services, provision of supercomputer services to academia and business, service and information systems for healthcare, solution and services for the university administration,
- information and knowledge management services, e-learning and multimedia services; provision of training courses in the field of ICT, High Perfomance Computing and university administration".
The Information Security Management System of Cineca is compliance with the international standard ISO 27001:2013. The current scope of the certificate is:
- Analysis, design, development, operation and maintenance of decision support systems and information system and infrastructures for management, monitor and analysis of: clinical trials and epidemiological registries; medical prescriptions and epidemiological studiesfor health services organizations, provided by systems and services for health cineca department;
- Provision of infrastructural services for ict systems, in particular housing and hosting of physical and virtual servers, network connectivity, physical & logical security and technical support services (eyes and hands);
- Analysis, design, development, operation and maintenance of digital preservation system.